Monday, May 28, 2012

Clinique sales!

Yesterday we went for skin care, make up and fragrance sales at Crown Plaza Mutiara Hotel, KL. The ticket was a gift from our client to my partner. It's actually a staff sale. Tapi diorang distribute jugak to the business associates.. Then my partner gave it away to all her managers. Think she must got a lot since dia bagi to all her managers. Since my manager taknak pergi, so she gave it me. I am sooo lucky!! ;) Tapi berhabis jugak lah duit bila dah pergi tu kan.. Hehe.. But I really2 satisfied with the price.. Sangat2 murahhhh!! Kalau nak beli at the normal price just for skin care, I would think twice... The normal soap cleanser tu normally sold at rm80, tapi dapat rm40 sahaja.. The toner normal at rm180, dapat rm100 sahaja.. Toner for type 3 skin normal at rm82, dapat rm32 sahaja.. The serum skin repair box hijau tu normal at rm190 tapi dapat rm60 sahaja.. Travel pack yg kecik2 tu plus the big moisturizer tu around rm385, dapat rm185 sahaja.. Compact powder I dunno how much kat luar tapi beli casing with 2 refill at rm60 sahaja.. Orang tu kata, normally casing je dah rm40.. Huhu.. Wahhh seronokk!! We all siap beli 2 set sebab murah kan... So all these I yg bayar....


Yang ni pulak, favour from Mr Husband.. Hehe.. Actually I ask him to buy for me.. For my advance birthday present...So no more presie for my birthday next month.. Sob sob sob.. Tapi kalau nak bagi lagi apelah salahnya kan.. Hehe... Tapi ni pon dah cukup lah for me.. Really2 excited!!



No comments: